Update: October 7th 9:55 a.,m. Pacific: Ha! Nice drive to the lake but the gates were closed. The park’s serviced areas are closed until further notice due to the government shutdown. How do I explain that to Morgan? This is a sick world we live in.
Many people feel we are being pushed to our limits these days. Our patience is stretched to the max and so are our bank accounts. Our challenges are formidable, but our victories all the sweeter.
Last night I came to the conclusion that my dog Morgan’s lymphoma is recurring.
He has undergone a full complement of chemo and alternative treatment (finished in January), continues on a modified diet and hemp oil and other immune-boosting compounds, but has been displaying symptoms that suggest he digresses;
- too tired to enjoy walks and pool time
– wants to go to bed even earlier than before
– is a little clingy and needy
– he has an odd odour and I recall a smell of some sort when he was diagnosed
– I could feel the lymph glands in his throat last night and I don’t think they were detectable since he began chemo treatments
– he’s having trouble eliminating
Since I have been unable to secure a job and chemotherapy attacks the immune system and is so costly and only a temporary fix, I’m just going to bring out the big guns of alternative cancer therapies—the ones that have worked for so many people to shrink tumours and kill various kinds of cancer cells in pets and humans.
1. Colloidal silver and DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) or MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) protocol which has been indicated for lymphoma and other conditions
2. Max dosage of hemp oil each day (2 oz)
3. AHCC (mushroom extracts indicated for immune support to accompany cancer therapies)
4. I’m going to give him straight anti-cancer beef stew again rather than adding a little kibble as I have been
5. Essiac Tea
5. Trips to the lake for stick-fetching, as that’s the only exercize he enjoys.
I’ll also give him bentonite clay with each meal. I’ve just started doing that lately for detoxification, and we’ll continue with the canine Green Power, (organic greens from land and sea) as well as oregano and coconut oil for immune support and probiotics.
Of course it goes without saying that I will envision him surrounded by beautiful green, healing light and fully rejuvenated. We appreciate anyone including Morgan in their prayers for a full and rapid recovery. Miracles expected.
Morgan is my eleven-year-old baby and I WILL NOT say goodbye. He is going to ascend with us.
It was heartening to see the note below from Neale Donald Walsch in my inbox this morning. I’m sure there are many of you out there that welcome this reminder as much as I do. I’ve heard some accounts of spontaneous healings lately so those energies are working in our favour.
Namasté, and we’re off to Canyon Lake!
October 7, 2013
On this day of your life, I believe God wants you to know…
…that how bad things may look right now means nothing.
It’s how good you know they can look with God’s help
Life has a habit of changing itself completely around in
24 hours. Heck, in 24 minutes sometimes.
Don’t you dare give up on Tomorrow because of the
way things look Today. Don’t even think about it…