Karen Hudes Exposes Another “Species” Hiding in the Vatican [video]

Okay, I complained that Karen has maintained there are no extraterrestrials, and now she’s exposed the coneheads in a way that some people may find believable. Is this progress?  Maybe it is. Or maybe Karen just killed any credibility she had.  ~ BP

This is so nuts, it’s hard to believe but it’s true that she said this — Former World Bank Sr. Counsel Says That There is An Existence of a Second Species on Earth — Hiding at the Vatican!

This is so nuts, it’s hard to believe but it’s true that she said this. Karen Hudes was being interviewed by Future Money Trends when midway through the interview about conspiracies concerning global economy, she reveals the aliens that have been hiding at the Vatican. WHAAT?? When executive professionals such as Karen begin speaking out about these coming events, we need to start paying closer attention.

Karen Hudes is a graduate of Yale Law School and she worked in the legal department of the World Bank for more than 20 years.  In fact, when she was fired for blowing the whistle on corruption inside the World Bank, she held the position of Senior Counsel.

Future Money Trends: “Okay Karen, you’re an attorney, you worked for the World Bank for 20 years, what your saying is on the fringe of conspiracy, it sounds crazy so… I mean obviously you have had to come to terms with this. What have you seen that has made you so confident to actually say this stuff publicly?”

For the time-constrained Karen’s alien disclosure begins approx. 23:00 into the video.

Source

About Starship Earth: The Big Picture

I'm a Canadian freelance writer living near Phoenix, Arizona specializing in the 2012 phenomenon, spirituality, and wellness & nutrition. Over the past 8 years I've learned what our spiritual upgrade is REALLY all about and have access to insider information not shared in the mainstream media. I aim to dispel the myths and disinformation around The Shift and Ascension and help bring the world Truth. It is time. Welcome... and I hope this blog makes a difference in your spiritual liberation. ~ Molly A. Chapman

52 thoughts on “Karen Hudes Exposes Another “Species” Hiding in the Vatican [video]

1. Irmensul13 says:

When they excavated under the Vatican library not so long back,they found these cone head skulls..The area was immediately sealed off by vatican forces..police or soldiers or whatever (men with guns)..This ladies testimony fits with that of Clark.C.McClelland,nasa sco who oversaw over 800 shuttle launches & lost his pension for blowing the whistle after he saw two Scottish Rite masonic astronauts stood talking to one of these tall cone heads in the shuttle payload bay while it was in orbit..there was a craft alongside.These cigar craft have been recently filmed at Popocatapetl volcano,in earth orbit & overflying the Mars curiosity rover.

2. Peter Smith says:

So what Karen says is unbelievable to some people, Yet those same people belong to religions where you pray to some imaginary God in the sky and that is supposed to be believable? Give me a break! You go Karen!

3. Anonymous says:

Amazing Karen!!!

4. Catallaxy says:

I have seen many people get taken off course by the weird and incredible that is outside their scope of authority. In my experience it is born of some mixture of sacrifice and pride. The sacrifice creates the twins of entitlement and codependency and the pride leads to destruction. What I am saying is that goatlike thrill and weird seekers often pull at “Specialized Speakers” with a greater demand for some sugar buzz shocking story. Their unwise and sacrificial forays into unknown waters leave real seekers behind and turn away the discerning, eventually killing their effectual service, often leading them to garner a spotlight with more high fructose corn syrup drivel for their shallow addicted crowd of goat groupies.
    Unfortunate too. I contacted her in honor to find that she was not open to the gentlest of council. Reminding her we know some of the same people and situations not for regular consumption. Mind you I have been at this for over 30 years. Was the first person to read “THE” resource book used globally regarding the Illuminati and the 13 families. (The author was a close friend.) I was given to warn them as well and they would not hear it and lost all they were warned they would and spent 10 years in Prison.
    Sure; there were elongated headed beings and maybe there are even some now. (Doubt it.) However even if it were true; people need be led in little bits to make changes. (Otherwise present living proof of your authority in each area.)
    I could spend the rest of my life covering the Bizarre that few know of and tell of the great things and miracles I have seen; heck I wouldn’t doubt I could make some good money doing that. What benefit is it to God or Humanity if however it is off scope and serves no one more than some light sugar entertainment.

5. Although it appears a whimsical statement is a hidden truth of millions of people , and indeed even millions of prisoners who are asleep in their egos .

The United States by Muslim- origin is seen as the great Satan , more as a CHRISTIAN country, in most reaches the point of being seen well laterally .

– Religion : The Christian and preferably Protestant culture, it is claimed that the prophecies as Ezekiel 37 , are yet to be fulfilled with Israel .

So capitalist Countries like USA and England have invested in creating this state for political maneuvering and terrorism.

Christians indirectly have provided resources and still do, in trying to prepare Israel for the coming of Jesus, who in fact will never happen !

For Ezekiel 37 – references will return of the Jews from Babylonian deportation and not of Romana in chapter Ezekiel 37:26 – It is said that with this generation after the return of their land they would be given a covenant of peace , and who was actually the New covenant , the teachings of Jesus by his Gospel , occurring at the time, and yet to occur !

SO : Claiming that will still meet is indirectly saying that he has not yet manifested to the world!

” For many deceivers are entered into the world , who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is such a deceiver and an antichrist . ” ( 2 John 1:7 )

Who less than the Jewish materialistic mentality that always said it ( Zionism ) !

As Protestant Christians also indirectly affirm the same thing , handled by these institutions made ​​by theology , dogmatic and pretentious . ( The False Prophet of Revelation )

– Israel ‘s Prophetic Clock of God and the great Christian Zionist conspiracy –

– The Origin of Lucifer and the Anunnaki Myth – ( psychographics )

– Fallen and reptilian lineage according to the Spirits ( psychographics )

– Lucifer plans for World Domination – ( psychographics )

– The myth of the Rapture of the Church in physical bodies to Paradise –

6. jdseanjd says:

I feel like I walked through the mirror.
    My head hurts.

7. jesuicobtx says:

if you consider hollow earth theory and that other species are leaving inside the earth…

8. Wanderer says:

Yeah, William. The accusations against her sound kinda bizarre & paranoid. What’s the angle? If it is indeed an attempt to discredit her, it’s a bad one… silly and ameteurish. Sounds more like people r just pissed she doesn’t believe in the greys & reptillians.

9. William Sharrett says:

This is not the first time I’ve heard about this… All the things that she is talking about are easily found elsewhere on-line, and from credible sources. I have been looking in to this matter for some time now and have come to the conclusion that we as a planetary race are being lied to, manipulated and kept in slavery by the worlds elite that run the whole show. The time is fast approaching that this will all be exposed. But the masses of those who remain asleep will believe a lie and follow the Destroyer. It’s time for humanity to wake up and see the truth.

10. Wanderer says:

I saw that video as well. William Cooper was showing it B4 they murdered him. The driver supposedly had a CIA assisination pistol w/shellfish poison in it to make sure he was dead. So, doesn’t necessarily negate the mobs claim. Remember, multiple shots were fired. Billy did a good job slowing it down and you could see the driver turn to the right and actually had the gun in his left hand. This is also supposed to be why they took his brain, so the poison wouldn’t be detected. As for Karen? People are being a bit silly and paranoid IMO. Has she been fed some lies? Probably… but I’m not buying she’s an Illuminati agent. Too many holes in that theory, and it’s my understanding that she and the others were actually part of a sting operation. Her deal is to uncover the financial scam. She was probably fed some lies to discredit her in the public eye. Almost everyone involved in exposing the Illuminati have at one time or another been accused of the same…. I’m not buying though, as she has caused them far more harm than good…. plus, the mainstream media wants nothing to do with her. Not buying it for a second

11. Blue says:

Also please watch : Karen Hudes” whistle blower or deceiver” mentioned in the RELATED section

• Blue, yes, I saw that video but couldn’t see it clearly enough to unequivocally say it was the driver. I need hi def! However, wasn’t it established that there were TWO shots? I think we can be sure at least one of them came from somewhere other than the book repository. The sewer story could be more disinfo they’re feeding Karen to misinform us—unintentionally.

12. Blue says:

Karen stated that Kennedy was shot from a sewer. If you have ever watched comedian Billy Hicks you can see that that is incorrect. This man shows a clip where the driver turns around and shoots JFK.

13. Wanderer says:

Ooops! Sorry, sister. Good times ahead for us, sis. I’m sure we’ll meet and have a good laugh and a huge sigh of relief! Much love and light to you.

14. Wanderer says:

Yeah. Exactly, bigpicture. You got it. They’re approaching it with kid gloves. They can’t just swoop in because of the law of free will, etc. Pretty sad to me that we need our hand held, but people like us are not in the majority.

15. Wanderer says:

Remember, the new banking laws go into effect tomorrow. So, we should the coin flowing fairly soon. I don’t expect it to happen in April, but you never know. Personally I want to be free of money. It’s the hallmark of an unenlightened society, in my humble opinion. Also, the Cabal is no match for the good ET’s. Neither are their weapons/technology. We’re talking serious high level dimensional beings. We’re told there are literally millions of ships up there cloaked and unseen. They pounded the underground tunnels w/out destroying anything but the tunnels…and no loss of life! Pretty good home video on YouTube of Army/Guard base in Texas getting hammered back in 2011. The username who UL’d is “comet Ison”. Go watch it. It’s not a fake, many people witnessed it, though ofcourse mainstream media said nothing. Remember all those strange under ground booming noises going on all over the country? The ones they conveniently tried to explain away as natural phenomena? Look at all the banker suicides and financial investigations going on across the globe. The Queen of England getting audited and told she’ll soon be broke. Lawmakers getting arrested and such… it’s over for those swine. I believe 9-11 will come out soon as well. Starting to hear rumblings of this in. They need to go slow though so the general public doesn’t devolve into absolute panic. So, the financial aspect is just the start. Then we should start seeing some high level political arrests… and the mainstream media will be answering for their treason as well. Think slow, cautious and meticulous. That’s what they’re doing. It’s going to be alright… people need to know that. The Cabal and all their puppets are seriously borrowed time.

16. Wanderer says:

I know, but don’t worry… they’ve been walking it’s their own arrogance that screwed them. They were prevented from leaving the planet when Ison/Niribu came through, and their underground bases were destroyed as well. If the Galatics wanted to, they could land enmasse and finish them off, but like I said, we have to come awake as a planetary. Family. The Cabal is being held in check. Yes they are still causing trouble, but it’s only for the purpose of exposing them further. There will be no nuclear war or police state. Hell, we should have been thrown into the Fema concentration camps 2 years ago and we weren’t because it won’t be allowed. Just be patient a bit longer and it will all become clear. Don’t freak out. The Cabal has unwittingly walked into a trap from which there is no escape. It’s over for them and we’re being told they are now beginning to realize it. Oh they’ll fight to the end, but have no chance. It’s gonna be alright, brother. Just hang in a little longer.

• Wanderer, it’s my understanding that the Galactics cannot just stomp in and clean up the place because the cabal still has systems in place that can take out millions of people. It’s a delicate operation and timing is everything. Until such time as The Event, we’re in a holding pattern.

I’m not worried. I know what’s going on.

Oh, and actually, it’s “sister”, rather than “brother”. ;0)

17. Wanderer says:

Actually the negative ET’s, the Greys and Reptilians, have been booted off. Even if they hadn’t been, they are of lower vibration and wouldn’t have been able to stay in the rising vibratory frequency shift. The agenda, as it were, has already been defeated. She just doesn’t know the big picture yet. Don’t give into fear or negativity right now. Some conflicts are being allowed to play out for the purpose of a planetary awakening. We’re not children…we have to do some of the work before disclosure…then, the family will land and we can get on with the real business… it’s gonna be alright, no matter how bad it might seem at the moment. Peace.

• Wanderer, the problem is, the reptilian hybrids who comprise the Illuminati/cabal/New World Order are still here, and not above murdering millions. That’s what people need to know.

18. Wanderer says:

She is wrong about there being no ET’s though. Humanity is being eased into that slowly. She might believe she has the complete picture, but she does not. That’s not an attack on her. Just the truth.

• Wanderer, of course she’s wrong about the ETs. Probably disinfo they gave her purposely to keep to their agenda. She wouldn’t know the difference and just passes on what she’s been told through “trusted sources”.

19. Wanderer says:

This is only crazy to those who have been sleep-walking. Many of us, in the coming years, are going to have to resist the temptation to rub in their faces. They’re going to feel enough shame and guilt that they were so easily duped and controlled by our “puppet leaders”. And believe me, this isn’t even the half of it. I must admit, though, I’m enjoying this immensely…as I know many others as well. Did we not say that we would be the ones to have the last laugh? Yes, it will be almost impossible to not rub it in their faces… but we have to try, lol. *cough*…told ya so… sorry, couldn’t resist.

20. cubanbach says:

I know this sounds specious…or even childishly naive of me… but this woman has that look of a modern-day heathen witch, doesn’t she? …but it was the first impression she emanated, as silly as it sounds, there is something disquieting and not-straightforward about her. I am sure you’re all laughing at me. But there you have it.

21. Reblogged this on Angel 4 Light and commented:
    Precious Angels, many things will be revealed now so be ready with discernment. I will not be able to do my regular postings for a short time. Know that I love you all and want you to envision Eden as this is where we are headed. I am not sure about Karen but this message is true. She is being deceived by some of the people she is around. Take drone this the fact that we are not alone on this Planet and have been slaves to another species that does not have the compassion that we have. That would explain much of the insanity we have seen going on for decades.

What you can be sure of, that these are the End Times which means the END to duality.
    Work on yourself, be forgiving and loving to all. It is a challenge I know, but we will make it through these trying times and celebrate together soon in joy and in love for all of Gods creations. Dream wonderful blissful dreams, smile, laugh, dance, find the child inside of you and yearn to create beauty and joy.

Be blessed,
    AnGeleve

22. Electra says:

Dearest schauminator
    I’m not quite sure of the point you are trying to make.
    Thank you for sharing the links. I personally subscribe to
    Dr. Greer’s news letter. I subscribe to many news letters and
    blogs. I enjoy reading what everyone has to say; even when
    I’m out of synch with them and opposed to their ideology.
    Why? Because I believe in freedom of speech, and to me;
    Democracy is one long ‘conversation’….”dialogue” … by which we all have the right to agree to disagree sometimes. At times I learn more from those who stand in complete opposition with my ways of
    thinking. But I can assure you; I’m not the type of person who
    stands in judgment of others with opposing views, nor do I afford myself the smug title of being their ‘self proclaimed’ teacher. Not my job.
    I just love conversing; sharing information, asking questions, and reading/listening with respect.

Everyone learns at their own pace; in their own time. I don’t infringe on others free will or spiritual evolution. For those who still hold to the fact that we aren’t alone and to a few other less realistic and progressive truths and ideas… doesn’t make them ‘small’ my friend. It just makes them on a different stair step on the stair case of the awakening process and when the time comes for them to wake up a little more; they will…and take the next step (at their own pace)..towards their self awakening and self actualization. If not?… well……

We may be all shifting together, including Mother Gaia, but it’s still
    a personal and individual process….think macro and micro and always be ‘kind’ and ‘patient’.

The Government isn’t going to be the one to do the “disclosure” show for ‘we the people’. Maybe it will take this ‘Event’ thing, that Cobra and a few others keep telling us about; to bring about ‘disclosure’ and first contact. I personally do not look to Obama; or the White House and any sitting President …to be the one to ‘disclose’ anything. There’s a G2 cloud swirling about the center of the milkyway right now, maybe a gamma burst from that (if it gets sucked into the black hole) will wake us all up (if it doesn’t fry us); I’m not ‘fully awake’ yet… are you?

Then again, maybe next Tuesday when I’m running out of Starbucks with my mocha whatever… some one WILL tap me on the shoulder and introduce himself as my TwinFlame ET guy ! LOL !!! sorry, I couldn’t resist that !……..
    As far as the people who come here to read this blog and reply?
    I’ve been reading this blog for a long time. From what I gleen, I think most of the people who come here…….don’t think we are alone.
    Most are pretty savy and aware and on this journey with the rest of us.
    So if you still think they’re ‘small’ ? Then I guess….I’m small too.
    But from what I read around here……..we all got big hearts !
    Happy stair climbing
    E

• schauminator says:

The point is, it is real and there is proof of it. The world is being snookered.
      I work with Dr. Greer on the power generation side of the technology. Now that the American government has refused to admit to know of this technology and doesn’t support it being shared with we the people, we are now approaching other countries. The news media refused to report on it thee the White House denied it. to many people are with their eyes and minds wide shut.

• schauminator says:

Ever notice how many people participate on this blog. Not many

• Schauminator, in response to your comment about the number of people that participate on this blog… There could be several reasons for that.

Some people just want a quick peek at the info that’s churning around on the Internet and aren’t interested in chewing the cud.

Some are relatively new and don’t yet have an opinion. They’re processing.

Some are just looking for material to reblog.

Some are above commenting. They simply roll their eyes and go on to the next blog.

Some are really pressed for time and just skim for the nuggets for their own personal understanding.

I have just recently opened up comments again and some may prefer to ‘hang out’ at other blogs where they have established a community.

There may be other reasons, but everyone is most welcome to air their opinions here and share information. I don’t have time to respond to all comments but will chime in now and again. I appreciate all those who share their views whether I agree with them or not. It can be a mind-expanding experience and bring things to my awareness that weren’t there.

• schauminator says:

I don’t think there are enough people knowledgeable to comment on many of the subjects spoken here. Some are not sure about being possibly associated with the Tin Foil Hat people. However, I believe that may change in short order as many events develop without any explanations they will understand. I’m in contact with many people in my line of work all over the world in fact, and when all too many are presented with the truth it’s still not an epiphany for them.
        Example: I have worked at Diego Garcia during the 70s and 80s and when I tell some people of the capabilities and purpose that installation, I to them seem to have a Tin Foil Hat on. Why, because to them it can’t be, that’s impossible. even thought that Island has been what it is since the 60s in tandem with the Space Programs and back engineering of stolen ET technology.

• schauminator, a lot of us are considered tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists by our friends and family. That may be another reason why they don’t speak up. They’re tired of being challenged. Fortunately there are people out there from various sectors of the workforce who can shed light on current events through sharing their expertise. We all have contributions to make. Some offer support simply by “liking” a post, and I appreciate that.

23. nadia says:

the problem with these beings is that they are in control mood and not benevolent,this must change.

24. Electra says:

@Nancy C. I happen to think that David is one of the most, thorough/methodical; researchers/investigators; of our modern time.
    I have read all of his books; although I haven’t gotten around to joining his Gaiam Show. If Karen changed her mind about ET’s due to something he said or something she had read, written by him; well kudos to Karen. I don’t always personally agree with everything he says though. But most of what he expounds, does resonate with me.
    With that said, archeologists have discovered bones of very large ‘beings’ (giants) with elongated skulls. All this information is of course left out of mainstream media…hopefully soon all this information will trickle out to the mass populace along with many other things David has written about and others have been discovering and saying.
    I just finished reading an article over at “In 5-D” which is saying the same exact things about Akhenaton! Very interesting.
    As someone just said to me… ‘we are living in exciting times’.
    The links you posted, worked for me. Thanking you for posting them.
    Hugs,
    E

25. schauminator says:

awapuhi,
    This is what happens when people don’t know what the Jesuits really teach and present their students with mind provoking thought processes. Number one is catechism is just a book of fairy tales and it’s a shame adults continue to believe it as fact.
    Most of the Jesuits that taught me in college were archeologist and biologist that studied in the Middle East and African Continent.

26. Electra says:

…and a ‘yo’ back at ya shauminator. I’m not sure who you are referring to as having a closed mind. I sure don’t. I was just sticking on topic regarding my opinion on Karen, herself. Although no one has ever come up to me and said “Yo Electra I’m so-in-so, and I’m an ET, nice to meet you”. I do think they are out there. It’s egotistical, and closed minded to think we are alone in this vast universe. And, that’s my own thinking and opinion, I don’t need the Vatican to tell me that or to tell me that they may approve or disapprove of my private thoughts and
    opinions. As we move into the Shift of Ages, into the Aquarian Age,
    discernment; intuition and individual critical thinking are good tools to have in your personal tool box. Blind faith is of the old piscean age school of thought; and blind belief in something just because you read it in a book is well…..
    and the present powers that be are cranking out a generation of drugged and techno addicted zombies along with energetic vampires who aren’t aligned with ‘Source’. I don’t see any of that on my plate for my future.

I am open to the fact that they were all here, (all types and species); that they tampered with our DNA; and that they are probably here now too…and have been and that some are in the so called ‘black ops’ programs… and some aren’t….because they are here to help us
    transition into the New Age. But that’s just my opinion.

I’m an avid reader of all schools of thought. I have not doubt that tons of information that would blow a lot of peoples minds is out there….not just in the book of enoch…(which I’ve read) but among tons of others with various trains of thoughts, opinions; facts; beliefs and conjecture.

There is plenty of Information locked up by our government and the vatican and probably within other sources like the secret societies as well. And let’s not forget that they burned down the library at Alexandria which probably contained ancient history of Atlantis and Lemuria; cultures and civilizations that far out date Sumeria/Egypt and the book of enoch. After all; people now know the earth isn’t flat, the earth isn’t only around 6,000 years old and wasn’t “made”… in 6 days.
    ….or at least I hope they have progressed at least…. that far.

But….again, I was just on topic of Karen ‘herself’. I don’t know why she’s changed her mind on the topic of ET’s (and she has apparently according to her last two videos) I have followed Karen to some degree and I don’t know where she’s getting her latest information from. That was my question of point.

For the record, I was born “into” christianity. It wasn’t “my choice”.
    It’s just one of the “Many” religious programs offered here in the matrix/paradigm of earth. I’ve studied all of the others as well.

At present, I am totally fascinated with ‘quantum physics’ ; actually with quantum everything and am taking some courses to learn more.
    But that is off topic of who Karen is ; the content of her video; why she changed here mind; where she’s coming from and what this original blog was about !
    So yo and thank you for your ‘input’ to me and….
    Many Blessings, Happy Trails…and
    Have a nice day.
    E

27. Nancy C says:

I signed up (9.95 per month) for David Wilcock’s Wisdom Teachings half hour shows on Gaiam TV and am now up to over 50. David corroborates what Karen is saying about human like species with large elongated heads. David states they were the “Gods” of the Bible. David corroborates Karen’s statement that archeologists have discovered large headed human skulls all over the planet. In fact, I’m wondering if the source for Karen’s bombshell statement is from David. David points out in the sculpture we’ve all seen of Nefertiti, that the back of her head is not a stylized hat, it’s her skull.

Here are the relevant links. I think people can view 10 links free of charge so hopefully these will work.

# 10 Angels & Extraterrestrials 05/20/13 – “ David Wilcock begins to unravel the secrets of angels and extraterrestrials as he reveals the meanings of common words found in the bible, such as angel and heaven. When we understand these words, various biblical passages very clearly describe prominent extraterrestrial activity.”

#11 Faces of the Gods 05/27/13
    David says Akhenaton was Moses. David shows a picture of Akhenaton, his wife and children – all with a huge elongated skull.

# 12 Skeletons of the Gods. 06/03/13. David talks about skeletons with elongated heads being found all over the planet.

In these 3 episodes David talks about inaccurate Biblical translations and establishes that the correct translation for “Heaven” from the original text is “outer space” along with many other biblical words.

28. Mell says:

Hi, this is not true about Cobra, perhaps he is not aware that extraterrestrial did save this plane, Cobra sometimes does not tell you the truth, he only works for the Resistance Movement, the Pleaidians, the Agarthans and the Light forces, nothing else, there are more ETs out there that he is not aware of what they are doing period.

29. schauminator says:

Yo Electra
    Here are some facts that will hurt closed minds. After Dr. Greer briefed Obama he did the same on Capitol Hill this is a part 2 snippet from the 5 full hearing days of swore testimonies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=83v5Rgeu2Yc
    Naturally this is the Obama Administration’s denial of this knowledge.

Because Obama has denied what we know he received we (The Disclosure Group) are now approaching other countries to develop these technologies.
    PS; Rome has long ago acknowledged the existence of ETs. just read Genesis fro proof.
    If you are a Christian you should know how Jesus wound up on earth.

30. Bunte Bluemchen says:

I heard that Karen has been exposed last week, or maybe the week before, as yet another fraud ??? Please correct me if that is incorrect. Thank you. Blue

31. Electra says:

I just have to say I love your blog !!
    I don’t know what to make of Karen Hudes. According to David Icke and a few others; we’ve been told that “reptiles/archons” are at the back of the room (behind the curtain pulling the strings). They haven’t mentioned that the reptiles and archons have um…’cones for heads’.
    With that little feeble attempt of humor aside.
    Either she’s been chipped; tranced; sent out as a shill to give us disinformation or she’s stumbled upon another faction of the dark side.
    These days, ‘discernment’ is mandatory as an armor.
    Glad you posted this and I have all the same feelings and questions that you have; and as they say… ‘only time will tell’….as far as Karen is concerned, I take a ‘wait and see’ attitude.

32. awapuhi says:

lol . . . well she might be right if one looks from the perspective that the Jesuits are ET Dracos . . . human hybrids, has been my take . . . and that as she states . . . “they are hiding” . . . as they are master of . . . in plain sight – lol

33. schauminator says:

This isn’t at all nuts. And those that have studied all the different cultures and their versions of their Genesis and the Book of Enoch know it not to be nuts. This is what happens when people know nothing of the human history. Something different than what they were taught sounds like that’s nuts.

Comments are closed.